1. The controller of personal data processing is the Limited Liability Company "Tarantino", registration number 40203034020, legal address: Riga, Tallinas Street 10, LV-1001, Latvia, e-mail: email@example.com (hereinafter - the Controller).
2.The controller processes personal data in accordance with General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter - GDPR) and the Personal Data Processing Law of Republic of Latvia.
5. The legal basis for the processing of personal data is the Controller's legitimate interests for the establishment and maintenance of legal relations, fulfilment of obligations specified in regulatory enactments and processing of public domain registers of the Republic of Latvia for re-use.
6. The Controller ensures the protection and confidentiality of personal data using both organizational and technical means (anti-intrusion programs and data encryption during data transmission (SSL)).
7. The obligation of the Controller's cooperation partners who perform data processing to ensure compliance with the requirements of personal data processing and protection is enshrined in the Controller's agreements with cooperation partners at a level not lower than that specified by the Controller.
8. In some cases, personal data processed by the Controller may be accessed in accordance with the requirements of regulatory enactments by the Partner's cooperation partners based in third countries who perform the data processing. In these cases, the principles described in article 7 are followed.
9. The data of the subject of legal relations are stored and processed as long as one of the parties has a legal obligation to store these data, or as long as one of the parties can exercise its legitimate interests in accordance with the procedures specified in regulatory enactments, or as long as the consent of a natural person is valid. At the end of these circumstances, the personal data of the natural person shall be deleted.
10. In accordance with regulatory enactments, a natural person has the right to request the Controller to correct, delete, restrict the processing of his / her data, as well as to receive all information accumulated about himself / herself (does not apply to data that is obtained from the public domain registers of the Republic of Latvia for re-use). Electronically signed request must be submitted by e-mail. The Controller's electronically signed written response is sent within 30 days to the e-mail address specified in the application.
11. A natural person has the right to revoke the consent given for data processing at any time, if the person has given such consent on the website www.kombo.lv maintained by the Controller for a specific purpose.